Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual intercourse. ED, or “impotence”, is a common problem for men of all ages.
When Should I do Something About My ED?
• If achieving or maintaining an erection is difficult
• Occurs at least 1 in 4 times of attempting intercourse, or persists for a month)
• If achieving an erection takes longer than usual or is more difficult in certain positions
• If erections are weaker or less rigid
• If maintaining erection requires conscious effort
• If morning erections are less frequent or less rigid
• If climaxing occurs more rapidly or with incomplete erection
• If an erection after stimulation takes longer
• If you experience reduced ejaculatory volume
• If you experience longer intervals between erections
• If pills don’t work for you
• If pills are inconvenient or too expensive